Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The blubber diaries...

The goal:  Lose 25 pounds before Feb 16th or so.  I WILL FIT INTO MY SIZE 8 JEANS BEFORE I GO TO LAS VEGAS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!  Yep, I needed that to be all in caps....much more dramatic and affirming that way :-)
The plan:  Low carb diet, a lot of walking, and a $hitload of will power....ugh!
The reason:  Pesky pounds of baby weight still hanging on there 5 months after giving birth, holiday indulging, and just because I love food entirely too much!  I'm a total foodie!
The reward:  A new found love of my bod to match the love of the rest of me (aww, listen to my narcissistic self :-)  and maybe some new clothes, a new pair of kick-ass knee-high boots, and a fun trip to Las Vegas for my 35th birthday.

I present to you the blubber diaries, day 1.  Current weight....25 pounds over what I want to be...did you think I was going to tell you my weight?!?!?  I'm not THAT much into sharing :-)  But I will say that if....check that....WHEN I lose the weight, I will be at my all time goal weight, one in which I am not too skinny, not too chunky, and can fit into a size 8-10 jeans with no problem.  That is my plan and it all starts today.  I have about 6 weeks to realize my goal and all be damned I'm GONNA DO IT!

So by posting it on here and knowing that people may see my progress, or lack thereof, I am hoping that bit of public humiliation if I don't get to my goal will keep a fire lit under my tush to keep on track.  Make sense?

Okay, so welcome to The Blubber Diaries!

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment