Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Blubber Diaries....day something or other

I am still trying!  I have lost about 5 pounds so far and its been a struggle.  Like I said, I'm getting older so this really isn't as easy as it used to be...not that I ever remember it being super easy to lose weight, just easier I guess.  I will fit into those size 8's!  We have moved our Vegas trip by a few weeks, which actually works out wonderfully because it gives me that extra bit of time to keep on trucking!  My sister and I are going to get matching tattoos on the top of our feet....its a celtic sister symbol.  
I can't wait!  I have one tattoo on my lower back of the Goddess Artemis incorporated with some other symbols, which I LOVE, and I can't wait to get this one too!  Living in the desert, I wear flip-flops like half the year, so I will get to show this off lots and lots!

While we are there, we are also going to visit the shop where they film Pawn Stars for the History Channel, and of course have dinner and do some gambling.  Its gonna be a great birthday getaway.  My hubs and I share a birthday, he is exactly 1 year older than me...cool huh?  So its very cool that we will get to celebrate Vegas style :-)

So this is my motivation...I want to look and feel fabulous in Vegas, being 35, and having the world by the........well you know the rest :-)

Blubber Breakdown:

28 or so pounds to lose
- 5 lost
23 to go and about 6 weeks to go.

That works out to about 3-4 pounds a week.  I can do this!

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment